Everything posted by Nicole Drum
-
What Everyone Is Getting Wrong about the Doomsday Teasers
I think the thing that just confuses me is how people seem to think that these teasers actually do anything for the movie at this point -- normies or chronically MCU online people distinction not needed. The movie doesn't open until December of next year. They're going to make a big deal about not revealing anything or trying not to tell us anything noteworthy until the last possible minute, and random looks at various characters that everyone expected to be there anyway just seems like the least interesting way to drag out anticipation for a movie that a lot of people are already soft on. I don't know what they could be doing, but four little snips of rando characters just doesn't seem like the sort of appetizer you'd want to go with because casuals won't get hype and the die hards have already decided how they feel about the movie one way or the other.
-
PLEASE BRING BACK MORAL OREL
Oh man, I hadn't thought about this show in YEARS until this post.
-
What Everyone Is Getting Wrong about the Doomsday Teasers
I think Spencer's right but I still don't like it.
-
The Odyssey trailer is here! Are you excited?
I keep saying every time there is a new Nolan movie that I couldn't be more excited but once again, I have never been more excited for a Nolan movie than I am for this one.
-
Do We Still Need Avatar 5?
I think I am the odd one out here. I was over it after the very first film.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
You really can't go wrong with this duo.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
With it being the holidays, I find myself watching a lot of Muppet content -- tis the season -- but now it makes me wonder what everyone's favorite Muppet is. I want to say Kermit the Frog because he's great, but I also have a weird love for Crazy Harry.
-
Brandon Sandersons' "Mistborn" series
I have that whole series sitting on my shelf right now and I have yet to crack open a single book. This is slightly embarassing.
-
What nerdy item did you miss out on as a kid but still want today?
Does a Barbie Dreamhouse count? Because damnit I still want one of those.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
I can respect this.
-
What did you think of John Cena's final match?
I just hate Gunther.
-
What's Your Favorite Game for When You Want to Relax?
I don't currently really play any games, but there once was a time w here I'd log into WoW and just randomly sort of run around in the game because it was weirdly relaxing.
-
What Is Your Favorite Version of the Joker?
With Absolute Batman introducing a new, monstrous Joker... what is your favorite version of the iconic Batman villain? Either comics or movies (or television!) answers accepted.
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
I really want to watch Pluribus.
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
Oh this is an excellent choice
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
I'll allow it, lol.
-
What Game Have You Replayed The Most / Put The Most Hours Into?
The entire Halo game franchise has claimed more hours of my life than I want to admit.
-
How are you feeling about Joker in Absolute Batman #15?
I feel like Snyder is starting to use Absolute Batman to just do a lot of the same things he's done before but edgier which is fine, I guess. It's well-done. I'm just not dazzled by it. I like the idea that there's some potential for commentary about billionaires and the manipulation of society, but I'm not going to hold my breath that we're going to dig into that much. Martian Manhunter is still killing it in terms of the Absolute titles, if you ask me.
-
What's your favorite Supergirl costume?
I think they're all great.
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
I got forced into watching the series finale. That is the only episode I watched. As you can guess, I was confused.
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
I was deeply obsessed with Heroes (at least until it fell off a damn cliff).
-
What comic got YOU hooked?
I contain multitudes, Matt.
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
We all have one, the one show that everyone else watched that for some reason you just didn't or haven't and have somehow managed to resist despite numerous efforts to get you to do so. I actually have a few. They include Lost, of which I have seen exactly two episodes and said "nah". What show or movie is it for you that you have opted out of?
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
Yesssssssssssssssss
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
Let's just ignore the "is it a Christmas movie" debate of it all -- if it's a Christmas movie to you, then you can put it as your answer as long as it's not Die Hard because this question should be a challenge. :) Mine's Batman Returns. GO!