Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

saperry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saperry

  1. I think it would be HBO Max for me, i'm far more likely to watch their new shows than NEtflix's plus their new movies are going to be something really worth it
  2. Carol Danvers! They always sideline her because she's too OP, but this story seems to be the right time for her
  3. Prices keep going up, content keeps going away (to other streamers), and they release, what, maybe two things worth watching a month? Is the benefit of having access to something you liked from three years ago even worth paying their prices?
  4. saperry replied to G.Jones's topic in Comics
    I feel like there are entirely too many characters on this show, they need to strip it down to like 4 major players at most
  5. Marvel wouldn't dare, which is what gives me hope
  6. I'm also annoyed that Bendis coming in and taking the Legion meant that Hickman wasn't able to put his stamp on them, that would have at least been memorable
  7. I think that was their workaround since technically the rights to that are tied up with the toys (that Marvel doesn't have the rights to)
  8. Once again, Disney listened to the wrong side of the fandom
  9. Depends on the game for me. The Last of Us titles are ones I love playing so i've platinumed those, same with like Mario games looking for all the collectibles, but its nost something I'm after with every title.
  10. Better Call Saul is THE answer, but I think the Hannibal TV series fits the bill. I always wanted the story of Will Graham catching Hannibal and that show managed to tell it better than even Thomas Harris could have
  11. The two Top Guns too! I only wish retro screenings like this were included in AMC A list
  12. Pretty much just digital these days, save for first party Nintendo games on Switch, I still buy those.
  13. Matt hit the nail on the head here. No notes!
  14. saperry replied to James 1.1's topic in TV
    Didn't he bury her at sea lol
  15. Echoing the sentiment that it's attached to Mandalorian and Grogu, but I bet they keep it theatrical only for the first weekened to try and juice the numbers
  16. The added footage would need to be more than just a minute or two for me to even consider it, which means I doubt I'm going 😂
  17. I would feel far more compelled to watch it if it was on Disney+ to be honest, feel like I'm only seeing it in the theater is for work LOL
  18. It's going to be a real test of "can a proper fan make a good video game movie" because by all accounts Alex Garland willed this into existence based on his own fandom
  19. It's wild that this is happening as they're almost certainly prepping for the post-Secret Wars era. Artists like this will be vital to making that work
  20. Incredibly bleak
  21. There is but one real option left 🏴‍☠️
  22. Don't they have a deal with Sony to release their movies?
  23. Reports about the new Disney layoffs are circulating, including that Marvel has completely cut their team of Visual Development artists who were responsible for the concept art in the early stages of projects, names like Andy Park or Ryan Meinerding that deeply nerdy MCU fans know well. The catch is they're going to hire people on a "per project basis," which is corporate scumbag talk for "we dont want to pay benefits." It's just crazy that when Marvel is at their most vulnerable, they cut the piece of production that has proven to be so vital.
  24. Beyond the Spider-Verse for me, they're doing more comic book-like ideas than the live-action movies imo
  25. The trouble is that it was us, the media, who made CinemaCon a big deal lmao It used to just be a regular ass trade show, and now we want it to be comic-con

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.