Everything posted by saperry
-
Toy Story running out of gas?
The final trailer for Toy Story 5 has arrived, and there's definitely some good gags, but is the bar officially too high for this series now? Folks liked 4 well enough, but is Pixar testing the limit? Or is Toy Story the king no matter what?
-
Supergirl Collectible Chicken Bucket
This might be the most creative movie tie-in item in ages, if only because what other food besides popcorn is sold in buckets
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
It could 1000% work, especially assuming that Barbie becomes a ninja since the crossovers always have the TMNT switch roles with the other property
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
The TMNT x Daredevil collab is still the most obvious one that hasn't happened. Every Turtle could easily don one of DD's costumes too, it would be amazing
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
I never finished it! Season 2 kind of lost me, and I genuinely had no idea it came back for a third!
-
President Curtis = X-Files meets National Treasure
Honestly, I totally forgot that this Rick and Morty spinoff was happening, but the pitch of what it will be is amazing. It's also exactly what I want out of a Rick and Morty spinoff, something that stands apart entirely and doesn't require those characters ever to appear. What's everyone else think?
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
Maybe my kids will be able to write a coherent narrative too
-
What did you think of The Boys series finale?
Yeah, it didn't feel liek it had much juice at all until the last two episodes
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
I feel like Marvel would be nuts not to do this!
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
After The Boys, which I think we're still deciding how we feel about it collectively, the question has to be asked whats the best superhero TV show ending? For me, it's clearly Batman: The Brave and the Bold, but honestly there's a slew of great answers.
-
What's the biggest crime of the X-Men movies?
For all the good things the X-Men movies managed, they still held back on a lot, like some characters' powers. Which hero from the movies got dealt the worst hand, considering how powerful they are in the comics? For me its Storm, a god-like character that they make basically just push things around with the wind.
-
Favorite Star Wars Movie Moment?
When Luke first meets Yoda. "Away put your weapon..." It's never clear throughout those Dagohbah scenes if Yoda is genuinly nuts or just acting crazy to keep testing Luke, even now I'm not sure what the answer is.
-
The fact that had him as a major player in 2 fucking seasons and didn’t do this ONCE
Saving it for Vought Rising, of course
-
What did you think of The Boys series finale?
Yeah, the board still has Hughe & Annie (and their kid), Gen V characters, Soldier Boy, Kimiko, and even Stan Edgar. There's no way they don't do some kind of revival series in a couple of years, especially if the franchise keeps going beyond Vought Rising
-
What did you think of The Boys series finale?
Yeah, I really liked the last episode, the first half of the season was the most chaotic and disconnected but I felt by the last half they had largely steered the ship in the right direction. Can't help but notice how much of the ending was clearly leaving room for a revival or season 6 down the road, though.
-
What Should We Call Secret Wars vs. Hunt for Gollum?
I'm gonna call it, already need a popcorn refill
-
Who would last longer in the other’s game, master chief or doomguy
Doomguy would make The Flood turn around and run
-
Deathstroke & Bane movie - What is this?!
I feel like there's no way a movie with these two as the focal point is outwardly funny like GOTG or even The Suicide Squad, think fans would be annoyed with it. Some gags? Sure, but this feels like the DCU's one "serious" movie
- X-Men 97
-
What is your favorite Mel Brooks project?
Yeah, I'm with you on Young Frankenstein. There's very few weak links (High Anxiety for example) so there's almost no wrong answer
-
Which comic characters should have remained dead? I'll start with Elektra.
I don't mind Marvel bringing Elektra back, but I think they should have kept DD's love interest as BW in the aftermath and not taint any of his potential romances with just always falling back on Elektra.
-
What role do you want Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader to play in Star Wars' future?
I think the character needs to be used sparingly. His life pre-Vader is pretty well tread territory, and bringing him out AS Vader too much removes some of that mystique. He belongs in a Break Glass In Case of Emergency case
-
THEORY: How the Batman Part II Is Using Gilda Dent (Scarlett Johansson)
I feel like we've seen pieces of Long Halloween adapted enough times, so I hope they take it down a totally unexpected path
-
Are you planning to watch Lanterns?
I can't wait for it, but honestly, I'm more excited to see how it ties into the larger DCU
-
Who's Excited for VisionQuest?
I've been waiting on Spader to come back, so I have pretty high hopes for it!