Everything posted by ChrisA90
-
Ahsoka Season 2 has been delayed to 2027
I almost think it would be for the best to wrap the Thrawn stuff up now. I know there were plans to flesh that out in a Mando S4 and Filoni's movie, but so much has changed since then. Who knows if that Filoni movie is still happening.
-
Punisher: One Last Kill Audio Problems
By now, we've probably all seen THAT moment with the CGI, but I wanted to spotlight a different issue I had with the special. Was it just me, or was the audio/sound mixing really bad? I had to turn the volume up much higher than normal to hear the dialogue.
-
who is everyone's favorite star wars character?
R2-D2 is the GOAT. Grogu is my favorite new character introduced post-Disney.
-
Ahsoka Season 2 has been delayed to 2027
I'm surprised. It sounded like they were moving along smoothly and it'd be ready for the summer or something. Yet another streaming show with a massive gap between seasons.
-
Nolan's The Odyssey - Do you Care at All About the Accents or Accuracy?
I'm very biased because Nolan is one of my favorite directors of all time, but I could not care less about accents or historical accuracy or any of that. I think this movie looks awesome and I can't wait to see it.
-
Mandalorian and Grogu Hype Check
Mando premiered like a year and a half after our dog passed. I've never had a more visceral emotional reaction to seeing a fictional character before.
-
ps5 new games?
I would recommend Pragmata. If you liked Returnal, Saros is supposed to be good. I have that installed and ready to go once I'm done with Pragmata.
-
Should cancelled TV shows come back as movies?
#GreenlightTheAcolyteMovie
-
Does Tim Burton Have Another Great Movie In Him?
I have to be honest. Burton has never been one of my favorites. I chalk that up to attending high school with a bunch of Tim Burton heads who always pushed for the class to watch Edward Scissorhands the last day before a holiday break. The first time, it was fine. As it went on, I just got sick of it. I haven't revisited that since. I do adore Ed Wood though. Movies about movies are my drug. As a Margot Robbie fan, I'd love for Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman to be great. Hopefully there's something there.
-
Avengers: Doomsday Star Confirms More Secret Characters - But Who Could it Be?
Yeah, I think someone X-Men related makes the most sense given that context. Maybe a Spider-Man? They haven't announced any of Tom/Tobey/Andrew.
-
Mandalorian and Grogu Hype Check
We're a couple of weeks away from The Mandalorian and Grogu hitting theaters. How's everyone feeling? I'm actually genuinely excited to see this. Star Wars is my favorite franchise and it's gonna be great to see it on the big screen again after all these years. Plus, I am incapable of being objective about anything involving Grogu. If I can get a little personal for a bit, he reminds me so much of our old dog (who sadly is no longer with us). His last Halloween I got him a little Yoda costume with a hood that had the ears. He was "Baby Yoda" before Baby Yoda was even a thing. Grogu is legitimately one of my favorite Star Wars characters for that reason. I hope Mando and Grogu is good and it does well at the box office.
-
We Just Got Our First "Look" At The Batman Part 2 -- anyone else getting Mr Freeze Vibes?
I'm just happy The Batman 2 is like actually happening after all these years. If Reeves can find a way to make Mr. Freeze work in that universe, go for it!
-
What is Christopher Nolan's Best Movie?
Dark Knight and Inception are my top two Nolan picks as well.
-
Planet of the Apes Reboot?
I was surprised to see the next Planet of the Apes movie is apparently a reboot that isn't going to continue the story from Kingdom. What is that? I could understand if Kingdom did poorly, but I think it was pretty well received and it has a major cliffhanger. I'm hoping something got crossed up in the reporting and this gets cleared up.
-
You’re stranded on a deserted island and can only bring one movie/TV character with you. Who do you choose and why?
If I bring Superman, can he fly me off the island whenever I want?
-
MCU Confirms Major Spider-Man Origin Change - How Do You Feel?
Joe Russo just confirmed that in the MCU, Peter was not responsible for Uncle Ben's death. That's a huge change to the character's origin story. How do you feel about it? I always figured Ben died like he always has and we just didn't see it because it's not necessary. It's kinda strange.
-
What Games Are You Playing This Weekend?
I'm enjoying it! The combat system is really interesting. Took a minute to get used to, but I like the hacking component. Makes it more unique.
-
What Games Are You Playing This Weekend?
I am still making my way through Pragmata. I'm getting close to the end, but I haven't been gaming the past couple of weeks because I've been watching the NBA playoffs every night.
-
The Odyssey "Daddy" Debate - Which Side are You On?
So, the new trailer for The Odyssey has received some backlash for its use of the words "daddy" and "dad." How do you feel about this? I don't think it's a big deal. Everyone is talking in English and seems to have American accents. Who cares if Robert Pattinson says daddy? This movie looks awesome.
-
What’s your favorite Star Wars memory? 💫
As a kid, it's probably seeing Phantom Menace in theaters. It blew my mind seeing Star Wars on the big screen. As an adult, going to Star Wars Celebration 2022 was a dream come true. I was supposed to go to Celebration 2020 for my old job, and then, well, 2020 happened. So it was a very satisfying payoff to finally go a couple years later. All the panels I went to were fun and I got to attend the Obi-Wan Kenobi premiere.
-
The Game You Always Come Back To
Insomniac's Spider-Man series. I always replay at least one installment each year.
-
What did you think of Maul - Shadow Lord?
I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for Season 2. The Vader stuff was so well done.
-
What Games Are You Excited to Play In May?
Yeah! Comes out on May 27.
-
What do you think of the Resident Evil trailer?
Great trailer. Very excited for this movie. I loved Weapons, and I'm so intrigued by the Fury Road comps this has been getting.
-
Do you make in-game purchases?
I don't play F2P games. I really only stick to single player games. In those cases, I'll buy DLC if it adds story content, but I wouldn't upgrade to the deluxe edition or whatever for cosmetics. Even when I played sports games like Madden and NBA 2K, I steered clear of the microtransaction stuff and just played franchise mode.