Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChrisA90

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChrisA90

  1. The only real issue I have with it is a lot of the supporting characters are just kinda there. As someone who grew up with the OG trilogy, I would have loved more Rex, Hamm, Potato Head, Slinky, etc. But I also get it. That group had its time and they're trying to highlight new toys (that Disney can sell as merch).
  2. I will say that for as emotional as the ending to 3 is (always makes me cry), the fact that Bonnie basically guilt tripped Andy into giving her Woody only for her to never play with Woody and not even realize he's missing is unintentionally hilarious.
  3. ChrisA90 replied to Shvinji's topic in Movies
    I think Andrew was always a well-liked Spider-Man and really good in the role. He was just stuck in mediocre to bad movies.
  4. The big one for me is Wolverine. Also looking forward to Onimusha, Control 2, and Rayman
  5. I thought it was really good. Agree it's not the best, but definitely a story worth telling. The Jessie stuff was great.
  6. I feel like I'm one of the handful of people who isn't hyped for GTA 6, but I hope everyone looking forward to it enjoys it. I'm gonna be busy catching up on the glut of new releases that are coming out ahead of GTA 6.
  7. I never played the X-Men Origins game, but I am definitely planning on getting Wolverine day one. Insomniac is my favorite game developer. Really excited for that one.
  8. I did. I checked Fandango yesterday morning and the whole back row was already filled up lol. So I got mine quick.
  9. Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate Battle of Helm's Deep "What about side by side with a friend?" Fellowship reunited in ROTK There are too many.
  10. I'm in no rush to see another Justice League. I'm a big fan of the patient approach they're taking. Just keep making good movies that stand on their own and work as movies. I'm curious to see Brave and the Bold and how they pull off the two Batmen thing with the Reeves series still going on
  11. I'd love to see it. I had a lot of fun with the first Shang-Chi and really enjoyed Simu Liu in the role. Seemed like he was being set up for bigger and better things and then he just vanished until Doomsday. If Shang-Chi came out in the Infinity Saga era, we'd have a Shang-Chi trilogy by now.
  12. With Toy Story 5 coming out this week, I figured now is as good a time as any to ask which of the first four is your favorite. All of them are great, but for me, 3 is always gonna be my favorite. I was in college when that movie came out in theaters. The ending hit so hard and it still makes me cry.
  13. I love it! I love all the Insomniac Spider-Man games. It's a lot of fun to play and the story is engaging. I always feel like I'm living out a Spider-Man movie when I play one of these games.
  14. I'm doing yet another replay of Spider-Man: Miles Morales. With Wolverine coming out in September, I wanted to replay at least one of the other Insomniac Marvel titles. There are a few replays I want to get through this summer before the avalanche of new releases in September. Before Spidey, I tried the Onimusha demo and enjoyed that, so looking forward to the full game.
  15. I really enjoyed it too. Spielberg's my favorite director, so new sci-fi from him is like catnip for me. Performances were great. The themes were powerful. And you still get some of that classic Spielberg spectacle (the car chase, the part with the train).
  16. Weekly episode drops. I've been trying to watch Spider-Noir while keeping up on movies, watching my Knicks in the NBA Finals, and playing games. There's too much. I still have half of the season to go. Sometimes I won't watch an episode for a couple of days. If it had a weekly release schedule, it'd be much easier to keep up without feeling like I"m falling behind.
  17. I finally saw Obsession last week and really enjoyed it. It's great with a crowd. We saw horror have a bit of a moment at the Oscars this year, with Sinners and Weapons winning big. Do we think Obsession has a shot at anything? Maybe not wins - but nominations? It's become such a breakout hit I could see it getting some traction. I'm not thinking anything too crazy. The max is probably original screenplay and an acting nod for Inde Navarrette. That would be cool.
  18. I'm voting Bug's Life. WALL-E and Ratatouille are perfect standalones. Never saw Brave, so I don't really have an opinion on that one.
  19. ChrisA90 replied to KOutlaw's topic in Movies
    I think Starfighter will be a hit too because of Gosling and the fact it's doing something new. It'll (hopefully) feel fresh and exciting.
  20. Second this. Nothing like seeing a movie in the theater. I saw Obsession last weekend and already have tickets booked for Disclosure Day, Toy Story 5, and Supergirl for the rest of the month.
  21. The graveyard scene where they question the corpses is also hysterical. Fun movie!
  22. I hope Jeremy Allen White's reporter character is his own man and isn't living in his father's shadow. Joking aside, I think Strong looks good as Zuckerberg, but there's definitely a part of me that wishes it was Eisenberg delivering that "I'm not two years removed from a dorm room" line at the end. I couldn't help but mentally hear all of the Zuck dialogue in Eisenberg's voice. He was genuinely perfect in The Social Network. We'll see how this pans out. I'd be more optimistic about it if Fincher or someone other than Sorkin was directing, but it looks like it could be compelling.
  23. It's always gonna be Tobey for me. That's the one I grew up with.
  24. Wyatt Russell told MCU fans to "just go have fun" with Doomsday and not worry about all the buildup and stuff. Do you agree with this sentiment? I can kinda see where he's coming from, but at the same time, the buildup was always part of the fun with the MCU. Seeing how it all comes together. I think that's why Doomsday set up has been a talking point with fans - there hasn't been much, and we're unsure how this is all gonna pan out.
  25. I'm more hyped to see it now. I learned my lesson after Toy Story 4, so I wasn't doubting that 5 would be good. I just wasn't sure if it would be as good as the others. But it seems like the hot streak keeps going!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.